Back Pain Relief in Anchorage AK
Living with back pain can interfere with every aspect of your daily life. Fortunately, you can find back pain relief at our chiropractic clinic in Anchorage. We offer effective back pain treatments in Anchorage for both lower back pain and upper back pain. Stop by True Life Chiropractic to see how our chiropractor, Dr. Michael Michaud, can help.
Treatment from Chiropractors in Anchorage AK: What to Expect
When you begin back pain treatments in Anchorage, you want to enjoy immediate results. At our chiropractic clinic, you can expect reduced pain after just the first visit. Dr. Michaud uses manual adjustment techniques to gently reposition your spine and slide vertebrae back into their natural positions. This takes pressure off the nerves running through your spinal column, resulting in instant pain relief.
At first, your treatments may be scheduled close together to prevent your spine from falling back into bad habits. Less frequent treatments will become the norm as your body begins to heal itself. Occasional visits, even after your pain completely subsides, can prevent future pain from ever taking hold.
Acute & Chronic Back Pain Treatment
Our care is based on an accurate diagnosis of your back pain. Dr. Michaud is well-versed in the various types of injuries and illnesses that can cause back pain. Sharing information about your medical history, medication use, surgical history, and lifestyle choices can further assist our chiropractor in making an accurate diagnosis. Here are the acute and chronic back pain treatment options available at True Life Chiropractic:
- Lower back pain: Many acute and chronic conditions can cause lower back pain. Whether you’re seeking treatment for a lumbar herniated disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, fibromyalgia resulting in back pain, or sciatica pain relief, chiropractic care could be the right option.
- Upper back pain: The mid and upper back can also be a source of pain. A thoracic herniated disc, fractured vertebra, pinched nerve, osteoarthritis of the spine, and other issues may be treatable with chiropractic care.
Complementary Treatments to Chiropractic Care
While spinal adjustments are one of our most effective back pain treatments in Anchorage, we may also recommend the following complementary management methods to chiropractic care:
- At-home exercises: When you seek back pain relief from our chiropractors in Anchorage AK, we may also suggest corrective and flexibility exercises tailored to you that you can perform at home.
- Good nutrition: Eating healthy can do wonders for a bad back. We’ll explain what nutrients you need to repair damaged cells and recommend the food you should eat to get them.
- Lifestyle changes: If your back pain is linked to years of overuse, improper lifting techniques, or an abnormal spinal curve, we’ll teach you spinal protection techniques to use at home and work.
Contact Our Chiropractic Clinic in Anchorage for Back Pain Relief
Dr. Michaud is eager to help you recover from chronic back pain with natural, non-invasive healing options. For upper and lower back treatments and sciatica pain relief, contact our chiropractic clinic in Anchorage at 907-646-2225.